Monday, November 19, 2012

A Bit of China

I had the wonderful opportunity this summer to go back to China. It was great being back and being able to see the sights again. I think this time, I was able to slow down and really enjoy China. Last time there was so much emphasis on getting the perfect images that the trip was consumed with that notion. It was constantly going, going, going. Don't get me wrong, I had a wonderful time the last time I was there, but relaxing isn't a word I would use. This time it was relaxing. I was able to really take in the sights and see things in a new light. Sure, I took photos, but I feel like this time I really experienced China. I opened my eyes and heart to the things around me and it took me by surprise. I came to appreciate this country, it's history and the people so much more deeply. Well, here are a few photos from the trip. More will come :)










No comments:

Post a Comment