Thursday, December 22, 2011

Introduction

Hey, 

So this is the beginning of  my blog for HeatherBartlett photography. It will be in here that I will post my random thoughts and photographs that i produce. Basically this is where you can come to learn more about me and whats going on in my life and career as a photographer. 

So I guess some basics about me:
I have been doing photography since I was 9 years old and been in love with it since then. It has been my outlet and my place to turn to find joy. I love being able to explore new places, capture what I find and then be able to show it to others. By far travel/documentary photography is what I truly love to do the most with food photography coming in close behind. One of my greatest accomplishments was my study abroad trip to China. It was by far a dream come true and helped to open my eyes and remind me why I love photography so much. Being able to submerse myself into the culture and people there and capture it with my camera was amazing. I generally work with digital, but recently I have gotten a little sick of just shooting with digital so I turned to my holga. It has been a fun journey learning more about the camera and all the fun quirks that come along with it. 

well for now, I think that covers enough. I will be back with more later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment