Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Inspirational Quote of the Day



I am going to try to upload one of these a week. My goal is to combine both my photographs and quotes that I find inspirational. I think that encouragements are always needed and have the potential to brighten someone's day. Hopefully you will enjoy them as much as I do. This one in particular was shot while I was back in Minnesota on a vacation. My mother and I were driving and we just happened to look over and saw a minor break in the daunting clouds. It was picture perfect, so naturally I pulled over and captured it with my camera. She just smiled and sat there quietly while I did my thing. It wasn't much longer after that that I stumbled upon this quote. There was something about it that absolutely spoke to me. I guess it was the overwhelming fact that God is present in everything we do. He is there in the good times, the bad and everything in between because of how much he loves us. It doesn't matter what we have done, who we are or where we are, he is always there right next to us. Could you ask for anything more wonderful?!

Deuteronomy 31:6
"Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you."

Romans 8:38-39
"For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Isaiah 41:10
"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

No comments:

Post a Comment